The traditional technologies of forged steel ball are to cut round steel into chunks in accordance with size firstly, and then heat the material to certain temperature with coal or natural gas, hammer with air hammer, heat treatment and product inspection. The wear resistance of forged steel ball has great relationship with the material of used round steel and the quality of round steel. The main materials of forged steel ball: 45#, 50Mn, 60Mn and 65Mn as well as current 75Mncr that the wear resistance is comparable to that of high-chromium ball, etc. The advantages of forged steel ball: crashed rate of less than 1%, good wear resistance, cheap price and high cost performance.
Composition of main equipments of production line for roll-forging steel balls
1. Storage rack and automatic feeding device
2. Induction heater and temperature control device
3. Bar shearer
4. Air hammer
5. Devices of lifting, conveying and cooling steel balls
6. Isothermal quenching device
7. Trolley-type or on-line mesh belt-type drawing furnace
8. Automatic control systems of quenching temperature and quenched water temperature
Main production technology
1. Heat the round steel bar to proper temperature in the induction heater after inspection.
2. The red heat steel billet is fed into bar shears to cut into material chunks in accordance with the setting size.
3. The cut red heat material section is forged as finished steel ball via air hammer by labor.
4. When the forged red heat steel ball is cooled to quenching temperature, it is fed into online heat treatment equipment for quenching, cooled to proper temperature (below 50℃) after quenching and fed into online continuous tempering furnace for stress removing tempering treatment to make steel ball get very high and uniform hardness.
5. The qualified product is sent to finished product warehouse for delivering to customers after packing via inspection.
Main technical parameters
The traditional technologies of forged steel ball are to cut into chunks in accordance with size by labor, and then heat the material to certain temperature with coal or natural gas, forge with air hammer, heat treatment and product inspection. The traditional technology has too many disadvantages, of which the main is low production efficiency, great individual difference caused by manually controlling product quality, serious environment pollution and high labor intensity of worker. Our company ensures the overall quality of steel ball by conducting reform aiming at traditional technology, heating raw materials with induction heater, sizing to cutting with bar shears and conducting heat treatment with automatic temperature control system. It can finish semi-automatic production of steel ball of medium and small manufacturer with annual output of about 3000 tons.
Application spot of various models of forged steel balls production line
Contrast of hardness
We provide technical service support for various kinds of products in Sifang. All service technicians possess professional training experience. Our technical engineer will timely serve clients on site according to user's demands.
1. Company products are manufactured in strict according with the requirements and standards of ISO9001 Quality Management System, each product is strictly inspected for delivery.
2. The company carries out the after-sales service concept of "you use and we maintenance", the after-sales service is rapid and timely, after receiving quality information feedback, we will give satisfied reply to the users within 24h, for domestic users, arrive at the site within two days, and for overseas users, carry out Tel, Fax, Email ways for reply within three days.
3. After equipment acceptance, the supplier reserves one technician at users' site to supervise the running condition of the equipment, and carry out technical training to the related technician of the demander, the time is 5-7 days.
4. The guarantee period of equipment is one year since the date of acceptance, supplier offers maintenance for free within guarantee period, and paid maintenance is offered to the equipment throughout its service life.
5. If it exceeds guarantee period, it only need to charge necessary maintenance cost and cost of material.